Monday, August 16, 2010

What kind of Scientist would I be?

After viewing people’s blog I thought of myself being a historian, archaeologist and geographers. I’ve always wanted to experience things and get my hands dirty like an actual archaeologist. So I decided My-Future-Dream is archaeologist. I’ve always been delighted trying new things or new job (in the future) and I still do. I never believed My-Future-Dream is a social scientist but I guess now I do.
If I had to write why, I want to be an archaeologist. I would type or write at least 3 amazing things about My-Future-Dream.
You get to touch, feel and study the past things, which was touched 2,000 years ago
Would you like to stay in class bored or have fun outside digging and spotting treasures? I would rather dig or spot the treasures like a normal archaeologist. They dig everywhere around world even in Malaysia
They travel everywhere and learn cultures of the countries they went
Last but not really, this future-dream (job) might be horrible but it is possible that you can be distinguished yourself by discovering something peculiar like an Egyptian mommy. You can analyze your findings and visualize the past. You might discover illustration from 50,000 B.C, which is tremendously marvelous.
If you believe all these things I told you, you are a perfect scientist (which is me) if not this might not be good job for you. Since it is a perfect Future-job for me, I hope I have a chance to be one of the famous archaeologists. 




1 comment: