Monday, January 10, 2011

My New Year's Revolutions

This year I have some goals. I have four. I decided to get all As on my powerschool grades and also saving my money on lunch times. I wanted to get all As in my powerschool grades because if I do I get a touch phone. This is also helpful for me in the future when I go to university. I heard that good behavior and good grades can help me go to a good university. I also wanted to save my money on lunchtime because I usually buy two cups of drink that costs 60% of my food allowance. If I don't waste my money buying a lot of drinks, I would probably keep 6RM(60%) of my allowance everyday which would be 1080RM in total when school ends. (180 days of school).

Another goal for me would be being kind to my friends without caring who they are and what they look like. This has been my main goal on school days. Since I go to an international school I should be kind to everyone. When I first came to ISKL in fourth grade, I was not that good in English. So I mainly stayed quiet in class unlike now. I had a Korean friend called Steve. He was helping me get use to ISKL which I did. From the day Steve left, I decided to help other foreign people that came to ISKL. So now I became a Peer Helper just like my brother.

My last revolution is being more fast and fit. In 5th grade my running records use to be quite short but now the time increased. First, I think this happened because I spend too much time in front of the computer. Second, I am normally really lazy and hate moving when I come back from school. Last, I don't usually like running on my free time so I play four squares on lunchtime at school which doesn't cost a lot of running. I think I will have to work on many other things.

Over the vacations I didn't go anywhere else except for Bukit Bintang and Pavilion. I also celebrated my birthday at home which was quite boring. On my birthday, I had some time watching TV and doing Facebook but I didn't get any presents. I wanted to go to school more than staying at home doing drama homework. One of the reasons I wanted to go to school is because of my friends. I mostly spend my vacation with my brother who played jokes with me. We also wrestled each other every afternoon. Playing with my brother had been my main highlight over the winter break. Most of the time I spent my vacation sitting in front of the computer listening to songs!!


Pictures from www.Facebok.com, Sources from My BRAIN!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Harry! Nice blog! I really enjoyed it! But you need 4 paragraphs though... It's sad that you didn't get present on your birthday! Hope you can get all A's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should put more detail about what "Four Squares" is though.

    ReplyDelete