Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Reflection of my City Connection Presentation

Currently in class, we had a presentation about our city. We had make a presentation showing enough historical, statistical and environmental facts. Due to this project I got to know more about Seoul, Korea. I also found out that the population of Seoul, Korea is 10 million people. It was great to present a presentation showing how Seoul is awesome.

On January 26th, I presented my presentation about Seoul, Korea, a place where I call home. During the presentation I think I spoke loud enough. I articulated clearly enough for people to hear me. My facts in my presentation were true and the sources were cited. I had enough slides my PowerPoint. On my PowerPoint I think I did pretty well on slides except for my 'environmental' slide. I mostly concentrated on historical and my statistical slides. I showed good quality pictures on all of my slides. I had eye contact with almost everyone in the class. I also didn't get nervous when I was doing my presentation due to my experience.

I hope in the future I explain enough facts for my environmental facts. I could have wrote more facts for my environmental facts. I didn't really spend much time practicing my presentation. I only spend 30 minutes practicing my presentation. I also spoke too fast during the presentation and quite a lot of people didn't hear me well. Next time, when I do a presentation about my country or city, I hope I can do better on my presentation or my Power Point.

While I was preparing for my presentation, I learned more facts about Seoul, Korea especially the environmental facts and the statistical facts. I didn't even know the population of Seoul, Korea but now I know that the population of Seoul is 10,421,782. For my environmental facts I thought that Hangang (Han Rriver) was the only environmental source of Seoul, but actually the Yellow Sea had been used by Korean ships for fishing for centuries which was quite amazing. Due to this presentation, I've gained more facts about the country and the city I came from.

My analysis for my Power Point was pretty good. I've completer what I had to do, and added good quality pictures. I had a loud voice, eye contact. I also cited all my sources. This was my favorite assignment because we got to show off how cool our city was.





No comments:

Post a Comment