Sunday, September 12, 2010

Bug Weeks (Courage-Facing my fear)


  For me, courage is tremendously horrible thing to do. I would never face my fear but not this time. It all started when an insect came in to my room. It was not a normal bug. It was half a size of my fist. It was enormous. It was flying with its immense wings but I still didn't notice that there was a bug in my room. As soon as I viewed the insect I froze for five seconds and ran out of my room. It has all begun, the "bug weeks".
  After a few minutes, I had to sleep. I was wondering ‘where should I sleep?’ The first choice was, in my room with that immensely disgusting insect and my second choice was, in the living room. In my house there was a rule. Rule never forgivable. I, my brother and my parents were not aloud to go or sleep in any body's room. Instead of breaking the house rule, I decided to sleep in the living room which I did for three weeks. I was freezing. I couldn't spend my weeks outside in the living room without any toilet problems. There was one thing I could do, to face the bug!!
  Finally I decided to face my fear after a few weeks just before school. I step and step inside to my room slowly and slowly. There was no voice, music, or any bugging sound as I predicted. So I slowly got my bag and supplies for school. As soon as I got my supplies I ran out of my room as fast as I can. After I got my supplies, there was one thing I have forgotten. It was the pencil case. Just because of that pencil case, I had to go in to my room again. My heart was thumping like a crazy monkey would do. I was mad. Again, I ran in to my room to get my pencil case and it finally happened. That extraordinarily annoying bug appeared. I sprinted as fastest I can and told my brother and my mother what happened for last 4 weeks. But they never trust me.
  After school, my brother and I had to search for that bug I saw. This time it didn't appeared. It didn't until now. Everyday I sleep in my room; it reminded me of that giant insect I discovered in my room. The fear I had was endless.
  Some fear like I have know cannot be overcame but if you can overcome your fear, that fear you had will be no longer cause an affect to your life. All I want to tell you is that you can overcome your fear and show courage to people. Don't be shy, just do it!!!

This is the exact size of the bug I saw. Imagine a bug this big flying in your room. Horrible, right?








2 comments:

  1. Dear Harry, your blog was quite good. If I were you I would have been scared of that bug too. I think that you could describe a little more about the bug. All in all, I think that it was very brave of you to go back in your room. -Claire

    ReplyDelete
  2. Harry,
    Quite the intresting story you have there, but was the bug really the size of your fist? And did you figure out what type of bug it was? I would really like to know. You could find a picture of the bug that invaded your room on google and follow the image to the site. Thats how I always get it done. So anyways, I think that your blogpost was... a little out of the ordinary but quite the readers digest. But I saw a few errors in your punctuation and grammar, but otherwise good job.
    -Mike

    ReplyDelete