Monday, October 18, 2010

A mud-skipper's dairy!

Dear diary,

"Thump, Thump!"
Today as I woke up, I heard this loud voice that I heard for a week. I slowly, as always, opened my doorway and saw this horrible humans destroying my friends' houses. Some of them were pointing at me, shouting.
"Guys, look!! A mud skipper!!!"
As soon as I noticed that humans were pointing at my body, I skipped as fastest I can to one of my house-door and jumped in.
"Thump, Thump, Thump!!"
The noise got louder, each second passed.
"Boom!!"
One of the humans that were pointing at me, finally destroyed my lovely house as they did to my friends' house. Luckily, I was not stepped by one of them but my leg was scratched. After they destroyed my house, they planted my favorite tree named, Mangroves trees.
After viewing humans planting Mangroves tree, I went to my friend's house. In Sam's house, we waited until the humans were gone. When their were no more 'thumping' noise, I got out of Sam's house, that was when I died. I was stepped by a oval shaped monster that were towards me. Dairy, do you know what that oval shaped monster was?

                              Letter from a small mud-skipper named, Harry Park. Writing in heaven

Sources from  www.bountyfishing.com/blog/2007/...fishing/

No comments:

Post a Comment